VAIO Control Center 3.3.1.06050
Is this relevant for you?
It is required if you set your display font size to 120 DPI.
What does it fix?
Some buttons may not be visible anymore when changing the screen font size.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000185661.exe.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 3.52 Mb