VGP-UPR1(Ethernet Adapter) 3.4 - 3.23This is the Windows XP Downgrade driver for VGP-UPR1 docking station, when using it on one of the following VAIO models:
Please take into account following recommendations for use:
1. Do not set the external monitor connected to VGP-UPR1 as the single display.
2. Do not enable the 3rd Display on the Display Properties when VGP-UPR1 isn"t connected.
3. Do not connect or remove the USB device connected to a USB port of VGP-UPR1 in standby or hibernation mode.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000174090.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
- 32 bit
- 2.8 Mb