What is this?
inDVD is Movie DVD Playback software.
Is this relevant for you?
It is recommended to install this update if you use your VAIO for DVD playback, and connect to an external monitor.
What does it fix?
Macrovision protection error may come up when using the VAIO with an external monitor in clone mode, and playing a movie DVD.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000153663.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 85.07 Mb