IMPORTANT: This QFE is should only be installed if you want to install Intel Wireless LAN Driver 22.214.171.124, and you did not (yet) install Windows Vista SP1. It is required for compatibility with this driver.
This patch is not available through VAIO Update.
How do I update this driver?
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000145743.exe to run it.
- Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
- Restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 3.42 Mb