Graphics Driver (Intel) 184.108.40.2067c
This updates solves the following issues:
- Colour correction change is not kept after resume from standby / hibernation
- When system boots, progress bar looks corrupted
- DVD Playback with Windows Media Player looks pink
- Hibernation/Resume causes setting change of extended desktop.
How do I update this driver?
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000144869.exe to run it.
- Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
- Restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 15.18 Mb