Using European VAIOs with NTSC cameras, or vice versa.
NOTE: Following the procedure below does not guarantee full compatibility between European VAIO models and NTSC cameras, or vice versa.
- For the European VAIOs PCG-F304, PCG-F305, PCG-F309, PCG-N505X, PCG-X9 and later models, the video mode can be changed from PAL to NTSC by using the following procedure
- Right-click Start and then click Explore.
- Under Folders, double-click C, double-click Program Files, double-click Sony, double-click DVgate, double-click DVmotion and then double-click the file DVsigchg.exe.
- If you have an earlier VAIO model, you can download this file - Click here to download the file: Dvsigch.exe
To use the downloaded file, please follow the steps below:
- Copy the file to the following directory: C:\Program Files\Sony\DVgate.
- Double-click the folder DVmotion, which has now appeared, and then double-click the file DVsigchg.exe.
NOTE: Having not tested the above solution on all possible combinations of VAIO models and cameras, it is not possible to give complete assurance that the combination you are using will function correctly.
- 32 bit
- 28 Kb