Using European VAIOs with NTSC cameras, or vice versa.
NOTE: Following the procedure below does not guarantee full compatibility between European VAIO models and NTSC cameras, or vice versa.
- For the European VAIOs PCG-F304, PCG-F305, PCG-F309, PCG-N505X, PCG-X9 and later models, the video mode can be changed from PAL to NTSC by using the following procedure
- Right-clickStartand then clickExplore.
- UnderFolders, double-clickC, double-clickProgram Files, double-clickSony, double-clickDVgate, double-clickDVmotionand then double-click the fileDVsigchg.exe.
- If you have an earlier VAIO model, you can download this file - Click here to download the file:Dvsigch.exe
To use the downloaded file, please follow the steps below:
- Copy the file to the following directory:C:\Program Files\Sony\DVgate.
- Double-click the folderDVmotion, which has now appeared, and then double-click the fileDVsigchg.exe.
NOTE: Having not tested the above solution on all possible combinations of VAIO models and cameras, it is not possible to give complete assurance that the combination you are using will function correctly.
- 32 bit
- 28 Kb