I cannot read files in DVgate Assemble that have been exported from Adobe Premiere 6.0.
NOTE: This applies to VAIOs with Windows 2000 and Windows Millennium preinstalled.
- Download instructions:
- Prepare a new folder and name itDownload.
- Download theAdobe DVGate Patch(English/French/German/Italian) file and place it in theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, selectViewand clickDetailsin Windows Explorer. Check the size of the driver - If it is the same size your download has been successful. If the file size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Installation instructions:
2.1. Unzip the files:
- Double-click theDVG_AP_PI_xx.exeicon - TheWinZip Self-Extractordialogue box appears (xxindicates the downloaded language).
- In theUnzip to folderfield, select a folder to extract the files contained inDVG_AP_PI_xx.exe.
- Click OK.
- Install Adobe Premiere 6.0.
- Double-click theDVgatePlug-in.exefile you have downloaded.
- Choose a folder where you want to extract the files contained in theDVgatePlug-in.exefile.
- Go to your selected directory.
- TheDVgate Plug-in for Adobe Premiereis now installed.
- How to use this Plug-in:
Export a file from Adobe Premiere using the DVgate Plug-in:
- StartAdobe Premiere
- Open a movie with sound. (DVgate Plug-in cannot export pure video or pure audio).
- Open theExport Moviedialog box to specify the export movie: SelectFile, clickExport Clipand selectMovie...in order.(check svp)
- Click theSettingsbutton which will in turn open theExport Movie Settingsdialog box.
- Click theLoadbutton, and open theLoad Export Settingsdialog box.
- SelectOutput Standard (or Widescreen) 32(or 48) kHzin theDVgate Plug-ins - NTSC (or PAL)folder, for theAvailable PresetsList.
- Click the OK button in theLoad Export Settingsdialog box.
- Click the OK button in theExport Movie Settingsdialog box.
- In theFile Namefield choose a name for your file.
- You can now use this file with DVgate Assemble.
- 32 bit
- 1002 Kb