DVDExpress patch for Windows 2000
Driver update for Sony VAIO notebook computers:
- PCG-F807 GER
- PCG-F807 FRN
- PCG-F808 GER
- PCG-F808 FRN
This patch program allows you to install the appropriate patch for the DVDExpress Decoder Software for Windows 2000. Please follow the instruction carefully, to avoid any improper problem during the downloading and installing process.
- Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web- Name it aDownloadfolder.
- Download the below file into theDVDpatch.exe(262KB)download folder.
- When the download is completed, on theViewmenu, clickDetailand check the size of the driver. If the size is the same, your downloading is successfully completed. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed with the download again.
- TheDVDpatch.exefile you have downloaded is a self extract file. Use Explorer and enterDVDpatch.exeto open the file. Double-click theDVDpatch.exeicon, and a dialogue boxWinZip Self-Extractorappears.
Driver update instructio
After downloading the driver, follow the instruction below to update on the Windows.
- Make sure you log -on as Administrator.
- Open theWindows Explorer.
- Please insert the 2nd CD (Application CD) into the drive.
- Go toC:\Download\and run the fileDVDExpress_patch.exe.
- This will start a process of copying files to your hard disk.
- After this the setup process of DVDExpress will start.
- ClickNext, this will uninstall the version of DVDExpress you are currently using.
- After that DVD EXpress will be installed on your computer.
- If you clickFinish, a screen will popup and asks you to remove the CD.
- ClickFinishand restart your VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 262 Kb