Palm Desktop Software Update for the Sony CLIÉ PEG-S300 Handheld.
IMPORTANT: This update allows the Palm Desktop for Sony to use the Expense macro in Excel without receiving runtime errors.
NOTE: Please follow the installation procedure carefully*.
Without limitations, you may not reproduce, copy, rent, lease, or sell these drivers/utilities. Unauthorized use of these drivers/utilities violates copyright and other intellectual property rights and Sony reserves all rights. Sony, VAIO and the VAIO logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
1. Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web - Name it Download folder.
2. Download the PDUpdate.exe file into the Download folder.
3. Open Windows Explorer and locate the downloaded file.
4. Click View, and then click Details. Check the size of the driver - If the size is the same as mentioned on the download page, the download was performed successfully. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed with the download procedure once more.
5. Double-click the PDUpdate.exe icon - A WinZip Self-Extractor dialogue box appears.
6. Verify that the check box in front of Overwrite files without prompting is selected.
7.In the Unzip to folder field, type the path to the Palm Desktop folder (ex: C:\Program Files\Clie Handheld\).
Click OK and then click close.
* Sony Corporation is not responsible for any problems caused by customers improper installation procedure. Sony does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage caused by the installation of any of the downloaded drivers/utilities.
- 32 bit
- 141 Kb