This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the REDAUD-00229058-0042.EXE program.
1. Download the REDAUD-00229058-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the REDAUD-00229058-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
3. At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
4. If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
5. At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
6. At the "Welcome to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
7. Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
8. At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click the "OK" button to restart the system.
The installation of the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is completed.
- 64 bit
- 83.89 Mb