AuthenTecInc. AES1660, Version 22.214.171.124 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the AuthenTec Inc. AES1660 for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** The AuthenTec Inc. AES 1660 is for the yellow exclamation showed as a name "Fingerprint Sensor" in the Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Note: for performing a clean install please also install the Utility AuthenTec TrueSuite 126.96.36.199
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the AUDFPD-00250802-0042.EXE program.
- Download the AUDFPD-00250802-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AUDFPD-00250802-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the User Account Control window, click Yes
- At the Select Country screen, select the country for the installation and click Next
- At the AuthenTec Inc. AES1660 for Microsoft® Windows® 7 and click Next .
- Read the Software License Agreement and click I Agree.
- At the Finished screen, click Finish.
- At This system must be restarted to complete the installation screen, click the OK to restart the computer
The installation of the AuthenTec Inc. AES1660 is completed.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 5.97 Mb