AuthenTecTrueSuite, Version 18.104.22.168 for Microsoft� Windows� 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the AuthenTec TrueSuite for the Sony VAIO computers listed below
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Note:For performing a clean install please also install the Driver AuthenTec Inc. AES1660 version 22.214.171.124
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO� Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the AUAOTH-00250823-0042.EXE program.
- Download the AUAOTH-00250823-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AUAOTH-00250823-0042.EXE file to begin the installation
- At theUser Account Controlwindow, clickYes
- At theSelect Countryscreen, select the country for the installation and clickNext
- At theAuthenTec TrueSuite for Microsoft Windows 7and clickNext.
- Read the Software License Agreement and clickI Agree
- At theFinishedscreen, clickFinish.
- AtThis system must be restarted to complete the installationscreen, click theOKto restart the computer.
The installation of the AuthenTec TrueSuite is completed.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 39.14 Mb