This update resolves the issue where the touchpad settings are not remembered after a system restart.
1. Download this file and save it to a download directory (note this directory for later reference.)
2. Close all running programs.
3. Go to the download directory and double-click "ALDOTH-01347907-UN.exe"
4. Click "Continue" at the User Account dialog box.
5. The driver installation Wizard is displayed.
6. Click Next and select "I accept this agreement".
7. Click Next and wait while the Wizard installs the new software.
8. Click Finish when the installation is completed and restart your computer.
To verify that the installation was successful:
1. Open Device Manager > expand "Mice and other pointing devices" > double-click "Alps Pointing-device for VAIO" > click Driver tab.
2. Driver Date is: 12/04/2007.
3. Driver Version is: 7.0.501.7.
4. Digital Signature is: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.
- 32 bit
- 2.7 Mb