BIOS Update 1010
This BIOS Update fixes following issue :
- Improves the stability of the unit after resuming from hibernation or stand-by.
1. Download Instructions
1. Download the file "AIBSYS-00580904-UN.zip", and save it to a download directory (ex. C:\Download).
2. Go the download directory, and right-click "AIBSYS-00580904-UN.zip".
3. Select "Extract All ...".
4. The Extraction Wizard window will appear. Click Next to continue.
5. Click Next to continue.
6. Make sure the sentence "Show extracted files" is flagged. Click Finish.
7. A window will appear showing the extracted files.
1. Close all running applications.
2. Click Browse. Specify the directory C:\Download\BIOS Update 1010\BIOS Update 1010\.
3. Select the fileBIOS Update 1010.exe. Click Open.
4. A Window will appear. Please follow the instructions on this window.
5. Click on the Update-button to start the BIOS-update
6. Wait while BIOS is being updated.PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT THE PROCESS!
7. Please shutdown the computer when the update is finished.
8. Turn on the computer.
3. How to check the BIOS version :
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Press F2 to enter BIOS Setup when Sony Logo appears
3. See "AMIBIOS Version" item in main menu.
4. Please verify that the AMIBIOS Version is 1010.
4. Press the F5 key to load default BIOS configuration. "Yes" is highlighted. Press Enter to confirm.
5. Press the F10 key to save changes and exit. "Yes" is highlighted. Press Enter to confirm.
6. After this your system will boot again and start up Windows.
Please read the following carefully. Sony Corporation will not be responsible for any problems caused by customer"s improper operation when customers did not follow the below instructions.
1. Make sure to follow the instruction correctly in this program.
2. This program is only for the above stated Sony VAIO notebooks.
3. This program is protected by the property rights. Customers are not allowed to deliver a copy, or use in a way Sony does not determine.
4. Sony Corporation is not responsible for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly from using this program.
Sony, VAIO and the VAIO logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
- 32 bit
- 664.74 Kb