Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter, Version 220.127.116.112 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below
The Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter is for the yellow exclamation showed as a name “Network Controller” in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the AHDWLL-00263378-0042.EXE program.
- Download the AHDWLL-00263378-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AHDWLL-00263378-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Click the Yes button on the User Account Control window.
- At the Select Country screen, select the country for the installation and click the Next button.
- At the Welcome to Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter Setup Program window, click the Next button
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the I Agree button.
- At the Finished screen, click the Finish button.
- At This system must be restarted to complete the installation click OK to restart the computer.
The installation of the Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter is completed.
- 64 bit
- 17.19 Mb