YAMAHA AC-XG Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5252-020805 for Windows XP
YAMAHA audio driver version 184.108.40.20652-020805 resolves the issue where the audio does not function after installing Windows XP Service Pack.
- Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web - Name itDownload.
- Download theACD_YAM_613103152_020805.exefile, and save it to theDownloadfolder.
- Go to theDownloadfolder and double-click theACD_YAM_613103152_020805.exefile - TheWinZip Self-Extractorprogram starts.
- ClickUnzip- The file will be extracted
- ClickCloseto exitWinZip Self-Extractorprogram.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-clickSound, video and game controllers.
- Right-clickYAMAHA AC-XG Audio Device, and then clickUpdate driver...from the shortcut menu.
- TheHardware Update Wizardstarts.
- SelectInstall from a list or specific location (Advanced)- ClickNext.
- SelectSearch for the best driver in these locations.
- ClickInclude this location in the search, and type or browse to the directory the file was extracted to
- ClickNext- Please wait while the Wizard installs the software.
- Close theDevice Managerwindow.
- 32 bit
- 382 Kb