SiS Audio Driver (ADI AD1881A) Update (version 18.104.22.16800)
This Audio Driver update solves the following issue:
- When music is played (as with SonicStage), a noise occurs on one channel (the left channel)
Download the Upgrade:
- Double-clickSiS Audio Driver (ADI AD1881A).
- Select a folder to save the file, for example:C:\SIS Audio Driver
Extract the file to the harddisk:
- Go to the folder where the file (Audio Driver SiS (ADI AD1881A).zip) has been saved.
- Double- clickAudio Driver SiS (ADI AD1881A).zip.
- Make sureC:\Audio Driveris mentioned under Unzip to folder.
- Then clickUnzip- The files will be extracted to the folder (C:\Audio Driver).
- When a window appears with5 file(s) unzipped successfully, clickOK.
- ClickCloseto close the application.
Update the SiS Audio Driver (ADI AD1881A)
- Right-clickMy Computerand clickProperties.
- Click theHardwaretab and clickDevice Manager.
- SelectSound, video and game controllersand double-clickSiS 7012 AUDIO DRIVER.
- Click theDrivertab and clickUpdate Driver.
- Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) and then clickNext.
- SelectInclude this location in the searchand typeC:\Audio Driverand then clickNext.
- Restart your computer.
Identify the new version of the audio driver:
2. Right-clickMy Computerand clickProperties.
3. Click theHardwaretab and clickDevice Manager.
4. SelectSound, video and game controllersand double-clickSiS 7012 AUDIO DRIVER.
5. Click theDrivertab and clickUpdate Driver.
6. Verify if the module"s driver date is17/01/2003and if the module"s driver version is22.214.171.12400.
- 32 bit
- 572 Kb