This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements from the latest update
- Improvement of connectivity with Blu-ray Disc players
Previous Benefits and Improvements
- Improvement of Wi-Fi security
- Improvement of DLNA function
- Adding poster with IFTTT function
- Improvement of the application design
- New feature "Distributed poster" added
Download will be done via smartphone application Portable Ultra Short Throw Application.
Follow these steps to update the projector:
- Press and hold the power button of the projector to turn it on.
- Using your smartphone or mobile device, tap the Settings button on the home screen of Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector Application.
When an update for the Wireless unit is included, it is performed after the projector's software is updated.
Itis performed when playing back images from the HDMI® device connected to the Wireless unit.
Questions & Answers
- Will the projector be initialized and my customized settings be lost after the update?
Current user settings will not be changed after the update.
- How long does the update take?
It approximately takes 7 to 10 minutes depending on the speed and stability of the Wi-Fi connection. The projector will automatically reboot after the update.
- Is it possible to downgrade the software?