This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and Improvements
- Improved situation with existing issue when the 32 bit/384 kHz source is incorrectly detected and misidentified as 24 bit/384 kHz
- System software for Headphone Amplifier ver 1.0.3 (Windows)
- 307 KB (315,184 bytes)
Check the software version
If you're not sure, it's easy to check which version of the firmware you currently have:
- Connect the main unit to your computer via the USB-B port.
Turn on the main unit and set the input to [PC(USB-B)].
- Execute the downloaded update program.
- Once the update program is complete, click [Connect].
- The following screen will appear when you connect the main unit.
You can check the current software version.
- Once updated, it is not possible to return to the original software version.
- Stop playing any music on the device.
- Do not do the following while updating:
- Do not turn off the product.
- Do not disconnect the USB cable connecting the main unit and your computer.
- Do not operate the main unit or remote control.
- Do not click [Disconnect].
Step 1: Install the update
- Download the file to your computer.
- Make sure that the downloaded file size is correct.
- Extract the update file.
Right-click on the update file.
From the menu that appears, click 'Send to...'
NOTE: Depending on the OS that you are using, the file may be decompressed during download, or it may not be decompressed as described above.
In that case, please use the decompression tool.
- Click [Update].
- When the update starts, the following screen will appear:
- When the update is complete, the following screen will appear:
- Disconnect the AC power cord of the main unit.
Step 2: Confirm that the update was successful
- Check if the software has been updated to the latest version.
You can check the software version by going to 'Check the software version'.
Note: If you click [Disconnect] during the update or updating stops halfway,
please go to 'Check the software version'.