About this download
Do I need to download it?
- You'll need to install HAP music player to transfer music files stored on your computer to the Hi Resolution HDD Audio Player.
Benefits and Improvements
- Compatible with macOS 10.12
Previous Benefits and Improvements
- "Explorer HAP" and "Help" buttons are added on the Setup Console.
- HAP Music Transfer for Mac v1.3.1
- Version 1.3.1
HAP Music Transfer is compatible with the following Macintosh versions
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
Note: Intel CPU models, 64 bit (10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12) and 32 bit (10.6, 10.7) are supported.
Note: We do not guarantee operation for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements.
The following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
HAP Music Transfer is compatible with the following hardware:
- Screen resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
How to download HAP Music Transfer:
- Make sure that you are logged on as a user with administrative rights
- At the bottom of the page, read the disclaimer and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox. Then, click Download
- The download of the [HAPMusicTransfer_13101180.pkg] file will start
- Save the file to the desktop of your computer
Once the file has downloaded successfully, you're ready to install HAP Music Transfer.
- Quit all software running on your PC
- Double-click the installer file "HAPMusicTransfer_13101180.pkg" saved in your computer. The installer file will now be extracted
- Follow the onscreen instructions:
- Click [Continue] to start the installation
- Accept the terms and conditions and click [Agree]
- Select a Destination screen is shown. Select a disk and click [Continue]
- Specify the installation type, then click [Install]
- When login password is required, type your password and click [Install Software]
- Installing HAP Music Transfer screen is shown and installation starts
- After installation is completed. The installation was completed successfully screen is shown. Click [Close] to exit installer
After the update
To start HAP Music Transfer, click HAP Music Transfer icon in Applications folder.
Note: If HAP Music Transfer screen is not shown, click the icon in the Dock.