Questions & Answers: 96
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- macOS Mojave (10.14) Compatibility Information for Digital Imaging Products and Application SoftwareSelect a Product Category. Digital Imaging α (alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot Cameras Digital Camcorders Bloggie / Webbie HD Cameras Accessories Application Software System Software (Firmware) Updater: Under Evaluation
- How do I get the driver needed to connect my camera or camcorder to my computer?Unfortunately, the USB driver download service has ended. However, in most cases, you don't need a USB driver. Please check the following for more details. For non-Tape Camcorders and Cameras You will not need to
- Video tape importing guideDo you have a device that can play back your tape? Yes No NOTE: If there is mold, etc. on the video tape, do not play it back. This may cause your playback device to malfunction.
- Why is it important to use the correct (supplied) USB-cable with my product?Most Sony products that are supplied with a USB cable are catered to function with your specific product. Using a different cable might be the reason why your product isn’t functioning optimally. For example, your
- How to transfer video to an Apple Macintosh computer using an i.LINK (IEEE 1394) or Thunderbolt connectionIMPORTANT: The following items are required to complete this procedure: The computer must have compatible video capture software installed, such as iMovie software. The computer must have a FireWire or Thunderbolt port connection
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your MacYou can use Apple’s iMovie software to transfer video from a tape-based Handycam to your Mac for editing, storing or sharing. If you’re using Windows, please read our guide to transferring camcorder video to your
- How to transfer video from a Digital8 or MiniDV camcorder to a computer running a Windows operating system.There are three connection methods for importing videos recorded on the camcorder to a computer. Check which method is suitable for your operating environment (the specifications of your computer and the camera)
- A moisture condensation error is displayed on the viewfinder or LCD screen.Turn off the camcorder and leave it for about 1 hour in a place with little moisture, then turn it on. The camcorder can be used again if the warning indicator does not appear when the power is turned on again.