Questions & Answers: 86
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- Digital Imaging: Where to find the model name and serial number?Examples of correct model names: ILCE-9 | NEX-5 | DSC-W270 | DCR-SX15E Model Name Serial Number
- Why is it important to use the correct (supplied) USB-cable with my product?Most Sony products that are supplied with a USB cable are catered to function with your specific product. Using a different cable might be the reason why your product isn’t functioning optimally. For example, your
- Video tape importing guideDo you have a device that can play back your tape? Yes No NOTE: If there is mold, etc. on the video tape, do not play it back. This may cause your playback device to malfunction.
- Where can I find a Sony Authorised Repair & Service Center?Please select a product category Diagnostics, Repair Booking options and Authorised Service & Repair Centres can vary depending on your product. Please click a category to continue ► Televisions & projectors
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your MacYou can use Apple’s iMovie software to transfer video from a tape-based Handycam to your Mac for editing, storing or sharing. If you’re using Windows, please read our guide to transferring camcorder video to your
- A moisture condensation error is displayed on the viewfinder or LCD screen.Turn off the camcorder and leave it for about 1 hour in a place with little moisture, then turn it on. The camcorder can be used again if the warning indicator does not appear when the power is turned on again.