Questions & Answers: 86
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- macOS Mojave (10.14) Compatibility Information for Digital Imaging Products and Application SoftwareSelect a Product Category. Digital Imaging α (alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot Cameras Digital Camcorders Bloggie / Webbie HD Cameras Accessories Application Software System Software (Firmware) Updater: Under Evaluation
- How do I get the driver needed to connect my camera or camcorder to my computer?Unfortunately, the USB driver download service has ended. However, in most cases, you don't need a USB driver. Please check the following for more details. For non-Tape Camcorders and Cameras You will not need to
- Where can I find a Sony Authorised Repair & Service Center?Please select a product category Diagnostics, Repair Booking options and Authorised Service & Repair Centres can vary depending on your product. Please click a category to continue ► Televisions & projectors
- Video tape importing guideDo you have a device that can play back your tape? Yes No NOTE: If there is mold, etc. on the video tape, do not play it back. This may cause your playback device to malfunction.
- Why is it important to use the correct (supplied) USB-cable with my product?Most Sony products that are supplied with a USB cable are catered to function with your specific product. Using a different cable might be the reason why your product isn’t functioning optimally. For example, your
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your MacYou can use Apple’s iMovie software to transfer video from a tape-based Handycam to your Mac for editing, storing or sharing. If you’re using Windows, please read our guide to transferring camcorder video to your
- A moisture condensation error is displayed on the viewfinder or LCD screen.Turn off the camcorder and leave it for about 1 hour in a place with little moisture, then turn it on. The camcorder can be used again if the warning indicator does not appear when the power is turned on again.
- The power turns off or shuts down suddenly by itselfMost video cameras are designed to automatically turn off after a short period of time when not in use to help conserve the battery power. This normally occurs after the camera has been in the Standby mode for a