Questions & Answers: 172
- Is it possible to charge the battery pack using the camcorder?It is not possible to charge the battery pack using the camcorder.
- The camcorder is connected to a TV via HDMI, but the image does not appear.The camcorder does not automatically detect HDMI signals. Please adjust the setting manually according to the specifications of the TV.
- What are the features of the ILME-FX6? Also, what are the differences compared to the PXW-FX9?Main features of the camcorder The FS5 series features a compact and lightweight body suitable for professional video shooting. It is equipped with an FF sensor that provides high video expressiveness and the latest
- What is monitor LUT?This function enables you to apply a monitor LUT (MLUT) in Cine EI mode, which shoots with look adjustment in post-production. s709, 709(800%), or S-Log3 can be selected as the base look. You can also import and
- What kind of effects does base ISO sensitivity provide?To get the most out of the high-sensitivity sensor performance, the base sensitivity setting on the camcorder can be changed to extend the ISO upper limit to 409600(*1) for shooting in dark locations (The ISO upper
- *.ALL files cannot be saved*.ALL files are saved on the memory card in slot B, so check if a memory card is inserted into slot B.
- Can I record audio when the handle is removed?When the handle is not attached, you can record only sound picked up by the internal narration microphone. Think of the internal narration microphone as being for recording ambient sound and voice memos.
- When the battery pack and/or AC adaptor are disconnected, the date and various menu item settings are not saved and return to the factory settingsThe settings may return to the factory settings if the battery pack and/or AC adapter are disconnected before the camera is turned off completely. Turn off the camcorder and wait for the power indicator to turn
- LUT files can't be importedSave the LUT files in the specified folder on the memory card in slot B. For details, refer to the section Shooting with the Desired Look in the instruction manual.