Different settings, different energy use
You can reduce battery consumption by following the next energy-saving tips:
NOTE: Depending on the model, some of the information listed below may not be available. For details, refer to the Help Guide of your Walkman.
- Set Auto Power Off to turn off the Walkman automatically.
- Set a shorter time for Screen Off Timer.
- Adjust the screen brightness.
- Set all sound quality settings to off.
- Disconnect the Bluetooth device when you are not using it.
- Turn off the NFC function when you are not using it.
- Turn off the Noise Canceling function.
Don't forget to turn off the power when not using your Walkman.
The Walkman does not turn off automatically when playback is stopped. As a result, the battery will be depleted unless you turn off the power when you stop playback.
You can save the battery by turning off the Walkman whenever you are not using it.