Questions & Answers: 19
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- How to create a Sony account & register my productTo register your product, you'll first have to create a Sony account. A Sony account allows you to: enjoy offers and promotions get extensive product support via registration and the Support By Sony app connect
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- Peripherals not charging via USB on a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PCIt has been discovered that some products may not charge properly when attached to a USB port of a computer running the Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating systems. Affected Sony Products Cyber-shot® Cameras Handycam®
- Where can I buy Sony products?Thank you for your interest of Sony Products. Should you need purchasing or latest product information, you can refer to our Sony Electronics website. Alternatively, can refer to our retail shop locator.