About this download
Do I need to download it?
- You'll need to install HAP music player to transfer music files stored on your computer to the Hi Resolution HDD Audio Player.
Benefits and Improvements from the latest update
- Version 1.3.2 of the application adds support for the macOS® 10.15 (Catalina) operating system, and continues support for Mac OS X 10.9 (Maverick), or later.
Previous Benefits and Improvements
- Compatible with macOS 10.12
- "Explorer HAP" and "Help" buttons are added on the Setup Console.
- HAP Music Transfer for Mac v1.3.2
- Version 1.3.2
HAP Music Transfer is compatible with the following Macintosh versions
- OS X 10.9, 10.10 ,10.11, macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
Note: Intel CPU models, 64 bit are supported.
Note: We do not guarantee operation for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements.
The following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
HAP Music Transfer is compatible with the following hardware:
- Screen resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
How to download HAP Music Transfer:
- Make sure that you are logged on as a user with administrative rights
- At the bottom of the page, read the disclaimer and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox. Then, click Download
- The download of the [HAPMusicTransfer_13209290.pkg] file will start
- Save the file to the desktop of your computer
Once the file has downloaded successfully, you're ready to install HAP Music Transfer.
- Quit all software running on your PC
- Double-click the installer file "HAPMusicTransfer_13209290.pkg" saved in your computer. The installer file will now be extracted
- Follow the onscreen instructions:
- Click [Continue] to start the installation
- Accept the terms and conditions and click [Agree]
- Select a Destination screen is shown. Select a disk and click [Continue]
- Specify the installation type, then click [Install]
- When login password is required, type your password and click [Install Software]
- Installing HAP Music Transfer screen is shown and installation starts
- After installation is completed. The installation was completed successfully screen is shown. Click [Close] to exit installer
After the update
To start HAP Music Transfer, click HAP Music Transfer icon in Applications folder.Note:
- If HAP Music Transfer screen is not shown, click the icon in Dock.
- After the application is launched, when the following dialog is shown, click the OK button.
If you click the Don't Allow button, you will not be able to transfer music files.
Then, select the System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy →Files & Folders and check the Network Volumes of HAP Music Transfer on the right.