Viewing images in the cloud
Images uploaded to the cloud (Creators' Cloud) are viewed on a smartphone in Creators' App.
- Availability of cloud storage varies by country or region, and [Cloud] may not be displayed.
Open the Creators' App storage screen and select [Cloud].
Select a folder to view from the folders in the cloud that are displayed.
- If uploaded images are not listed, tap [Cloud] to update the display.
- A. Smartphone: Shows images stored on the smartphone.
- B. Cloud: Shows images uploaded to the cloud.
- C. Uploading status: Tap to view the uploading history.
- D. Settings: Complete the settings used for uploading. For details, refer to "Uploading Automatically and Manually" in "Viewing images imported to Creators' App"
- E. Cloud storage usage: Shows the total capacity of your current plan and the capacity in use.
- F. Create folder
- G. Folders uploaded to the cloud: Select a folder to browse. (For details, refer to "Managing your folders in the cloud storage")
- H. Sort order: Switch between ascending and descending order.
- I. Select, delete, or rename folders：Used when you will select, delete, or rename folders. If you will delete or rename folders, select this check box first to display check boxes on all folders. After you select folders for these operations, menu items for deletion or renaming are displayed at the top of the screen.
Deleting a folder deletes the folder itself, including all images inside, which are not moved to the Trash. Deleted folders cannot be recovered.
- J. Trash: To completely delete files in the Trash, empty the Trash. Files moved to the Trash are automatically deleted after 60 days.
- K. Switch screens: Appearance varies depending on the smartphone used.
View the images in the folder.
- L. Switch folders: Used to switch the folder shown in Creators' Cloud.
- M. Folder name: Name of the folder containing the current images.
- N. Shooting date and number of images captured on that date
- O. Filter: Select a type of image to display. By selecting [Duplicate images only] to show all duplicate image files (which are indicated by stacks of images), you can also delete these unneeded files.
- P. Select files: Used for file selection and other operations. Select this check box to display check boxes on all files. After you select files, menu items are displayed at the top of the screen.
- R. Back
- S. Number of images selected
- T. Delete: Deletes the selected images. Deleted images are moved to the Trash.
- U. Download: Download selected images from the cloud to a smartphone (to Creators' App).
- V. Menu (for selected images): Images can be moved, copied, or renamed.
- Q. Uploaded images: Shows images in the current folder. Select an image to view it in single-image display on the bottom.
- W. Image information
- X. Move: Move selected images to another folder in the cloud.
- Y. Rating