Starting Creators' App (Home Screen)
On your smartphone, launch Creators' App.
Perform the desired operation.
- Once you launch the Creators' App, the following screen is displayed.
- Available features vary by country or region. The corresponding items may not be displayed.
- A. Uploading status: Tap to view the uploading history.
- B. Notifications: Displays notifications.
- C. User Information: Shows User Information and App/Service information. Here, you can change your plan and for an additional fee increase your storage capacity, in some countries or regions. (See "Tell me how and where I can sign up for or change a storage plan.")
- D. Connected camera: Displays cameras connected by the Bluetooth function. You can change the camera name from [Edit Device Name] on the menu of the camera.
- E. Imported Images: Displays images imported into the Imaging Edge Mobile Plus.
- F. Images in the Cloud: Shows images uploaded to Creators' Cloud.
- G. Recommended app: Shows apps recommended for you.
- H. Switch screens: Appearance varies depending on the smartphone used.
- Allow access to all photos if a message appears when you start Creators' App that asks for access to your photos. You should also approve use of location information (e.g.: Set precise location information to On).