Enter the campaign website and click on the “Claim now” button to register. Claims must be made online from thirty (30) days after the date of purchase, and no later than 30th of November 2022 otherwise they will not be accepted.
Log-in or create a My Sony account and fill in the campaign form by providing the following details:
· Your product information: model, serial number, purchase date and retailer
· Your personal details: name, email address and telephone number
· Your proof of purchase
· A photo of your TV Screen clearly showing both the Serial Number and the Device ID. To do this, you must access the menu of your television using the "Help" key on your remote control, navigate to the ‘Status & Diagnostics’ item on the left side of the screen and press OK on the remote then select the "System information" option and press ok. You can obtain more information in this regard through the following link: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/articles/00273095
After providing this information, please click on the “Submit” button.
After submitting your form, you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page and an email confirming your registration will be sent to your email address. Your registration code is an 8-digit number that will be displayed in the e-mail subject line. This code will also act as a reference number in case you have any questions about the campaign.
If your claim meets the terms and conditions of the promotion, you will receive 2 PlayStation Store voucher codes worth £50 each, within 20 working days of your claim being validated. Please check your spam inbox as well. If you’d like to check the status of your claim, please click on the “See the status of your claim” link on the campaign homepage.
We aim to send your PlayStation Store voucher codes within 20 working days of the validation of your claim. Where we are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter. This is not within 20 working days of your registration and we cannot be held responsible for any retailers / sellers incorrectly advising customers that they are going to receive the code within 20 working days of the date of purchase or any misadvised data/time. Bear in mind that any missing or incorrect information risks delaying the validation and payment so please make sure to provide all the necessary correct information.
An acceptable proof of purchase must contain the needed criteria below:
1- Retailer's name.
2- Date of purchase.
3- Product name.
4- Retailer's VAT number.
Putting into consideration that the claim can be rejected if the supplied documents do not meet the above criteria.
Check that you entered the serial number correctly. If you're certain that the information is correct, your model may not be included in this promotion.
5. What formats can be used for uploading documents as part of the registration process and are there any size restrictions?
Your file should not be larger than 5 MB. You can upload the standard JPG, JPEG, PNG and PDF formats only.
Please send us the information requested in the message as soon as possible, so we can confirm your participation in the promotion. If you don't reply within 14 days, we can't guarantee that you will receive your voucher code.
7. I purchased my product a few weeks before / after the promotion dates. Can Sony make an exception and authorise my claim?
We can only consider customers applying for this promotion only if their product is purchased within the dates mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.
8. I have sent my proof of purchase and other documents by post to the address that was written on a paper that my dealer gave me. I have not heard anything about my claim yet in the meantime.
Unfortunately your claim will not be valid until you have first participated on the website where you can attach your proof of purchase or if you have sent your proof of purchase to us by replying to the confirmation e-mail you received with your participation code. Claims sent by post are not valid.
An automated confirmation e-mail is sent when your claim is submitted and another email when your claim is accepted. Should we need any further information, a separate e-mail is sent to you. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder of your mailbox. Moreover, you may use this link to track the progress of your claim by entering the claim ID provided in the confirmation e-mail.
Feel free to contact our support line through this link for any assistance regarding submitting your claim or to report any issues you may encounter. If you are experiencing issues with redeeming your PlayStation Store voucher code, please contact the support team at the following link https://www.playstation.com/support/store/redeem-ps-store-voucher-code/
You can consult our policy regarding the use of customer information by following this link.
Go to https://my.playstation.com/
Log in using your PlayStation Network account or create a new account.
Select the account menu, by clicking your profile picture in the upper right hand corner.
Click “Redeem Codes”
Enter your 12 digit voucher code.
For more details on how to redeem your code, click here.
To redeem the second code, this procedure needs to be repeated.