IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Sony X mount is an accessory designed for gaming on the go. The mount holds your phone and PS4 controller in place and lets you maintain precise inputs while playing a game using the Remote Play app.
How to enable PS4 Remote Play from the same network
- Download the PS4 Remote Play app
- Connect to your PS4 through the app. Ensure that your phone and PS4 are connected to the same network.
- Wait a few moments for your phone to pair to your PS4.
How to enable PS4 Remote Play from a different network
The Remote Play app also lets you access and enjoy your PS4 from outside your home. You need to make 3 changes on your PS4 to use this feature.
- Enable remote access on your PS4.
- Set your PS4 to Primary PS4
- Allow Remote Play to power on the PS4 when it's in rest mode.
To enable remote access to your PS4
- Turn on your PS4.
- Go to Settings → Remote Play Connection Settings.
- Check the Enable Remote Play box.
To set your PS4 to Primary PS4
- Go to Settings → PlayStation Network/Account Management → Activate as Your Primary PS4.
- Select Activate.
To allow Remote Play to power on a PS4 in rest mode
- Go to Settings → Power Save Settings → Set Features Available in Rest Mode.
- Enable both Stay Connected to the Internet and Enable Turning on PS4 from Network.