- How do I participate in the promotion?
- When will I receive my cashback payment and how will it reflect on my bank account?
- Why do I need to submit my proof of purchase, model name and serial number?
- What is considered to be an acceptable proof of purchase?
- Where can I locate my product’s serial number?
- The website says that my serial number is not recognised, why is that?
- What formats can be used for uploading documents as part of the registration process and are there any size restrictions?
- I received a message that my claim is incomplete. What should I do now?
- I purchased my product a few weeks before / after the promotion dates. Can Sony make an exception and authorise a cashback payment for my purchase?
- Is it possible for me to apply for this promotion by post instead of online?
- I have submitted a claim for three (3) products, but I’m only entitled to cashback for two (2) products. Why am I not eligible for the other products?
- I have not received e-mail updates regarding my claim, how can I track the progress of it?
- I am experiencing problems when trying to register for this promotion online where should I go?
- What is done with my personal information?
Enter the campaign website (for UK or for IE) and click on the “Claim” button to register. Claims must be made online from thirty (30) days after the date of purchase, and no later than March 15th 2024 otherwise they will not be accepted.
Customer purchased SEL24F14GM on the 1st of November 2023 on £100 Cashback for the promotion duration. Customer can submit his claim at any time from the 1st of December to the 15th of March. Any claims submitted before the 1st of December (less than 30 days after the purchase) or after the 15th of March (outside of the claims deadline) will be rejected.
Note: Claims can be submitted between 01.12.2023–15.03.2024.
Log-in or create a My Sony account and fill in the campaign form by providing the following details:
- Your product information: model, serial number, purchase date and retailer
- Your personal details: name, email address, postal address, bank details and telephone number
- Your proof of purchase
- A picture of your serial number while holding product in your hand
After providing this information, please click on the “Submit” button.
After submitting your form, you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page and an email confirming your registration will be sent to your email address. Your registration code is an 8-digit number that will be displayed in the e-mail subject line. This code will also act as a reference number in case you have any questions about the campaign.
If your claim meets the terms and conditions of the promotion, you will receive your designated cashback within 28 days of your claim being validated. If you’d like to check the status of your cashback claim, please click on the “See the status of your claim” link on the campaign homepage.
We aim to make your payment within 28 days of the validation of your claim – this is not within 28 days of your registration and we cannot be held responsible for any retailers / sellers incorrectly advising customers that payments are made within 28 days of the date of purchase or any misadvised data/time. Bear in mind that any missing or incorrect information risks delaying the validation and payment so please make sure to provide all the necessary correct information. The cashback promotion payments should reflect under either WorldPay or Link Network name.
We need a proof of purchase to check that your entry meets the terms and conditions of the promotion. This cuts down the paperwork for you, as we can look up the serial number to check your eligibility for the promotion (for UK or for IE).
An acceptable proof of purchase must contain the needed criteria below:
- Retailer's name.
- Date of purchase.
- Product details.
- VAT number.
Putting into consideration that the claim can be rejected if the supplied documents do not meet the above criteria.
7. What formats can be used for uploading documents as part of the registration process and are there any size restrictions?
Your file should not be larger than 5 MB. You can upload the standard JPG, JPEG, PNG and PDF formats only.
Please send us the information requested in the message as soon as possible, so we can confirm your participation in the promotion. If you don't reply within 14 days, we can't guarantee that you will receive your cashback.
9. I purchased my product a few weeks before / after the promotion dates. Can Sony make an exception and authorise a cashback payment for my purchase?
We can only consider customers applying for this promotion only if their product is purchased within the dates mentioned in the Terms and Conditions (for UK or for IE).
Unfortunately, claims sent by post are not valid. Please log-in or register online and provide the necessary information (see step 3).
11. I have submitted a claim for three (3) products, but I’m only entitled to cashback for two (2) products. Why am I not eligible for the other products?
Each claim should be made separately on our website. At the end of each successful claim, you will have the chance to file a new claim. Please click on the “Claim another product” button to add a claim for another product.
NOTE: A maximum of five (5) claims can be made per customer (and only two claims per model).
An automated confirmation e-mail is sent when your claim is submitted and another email when your claim is accepted. Should we need any further information, a separate e-mail is sent to you. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder of your mailbox. Moreover, you may use this link (for UK or for IE) to track the progress of your claim by entering the claim ID provided in the confirmation e-mail.