1. How do I participate in the promotion?
Enter the campaign website and click on the “Claim” button to register. Claims must be made online from thirty (30) days after the date of purchase, and no later than March 2nd, 2020 otherwise they will not be accepted.
Customer purchased Xperia 5 on the 17th of January 2020 on £100 Cashback for the promotion duration. Customer can submit his claim at any time from the 16th of February to the 2nd of March 2020. Any claims submitted before the 16th of February (less than 30 days after the purchase) or after the 2nd of March (outside of the claims deadline) will be rejected."
Note: Claims can be submitted between 31.01.2020 to 02.03.2020
Fill in the campaign form by providing the following details:
· Your product information: model, IMEI number, purchase date and retailer
· Your personal details: name, email address, postal address, bank details and telephone number
· Your proof of purchase
· A picture of your IMEI number
After providing this information, please click on the “Submit” button.
After submitting your form, you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page and an email confirming your registration will be sent to your email address. Your registration code is an 8-digit number that will be displayed in the e-mail subject line. This code will also act as a reference number in case you have any questions about the campaign.
"If your claim meets the terms and conditions of the promotion, you will receive your designated cashback within 28 days of your claim being validated. If you’d like to check the status of your cashback claim, please click on the “See the status of your claim ” link on the campaign homepage.
2. When will I receive my cashback payment and how will it reflect on my bank account?
We aim to make your payment within 28 days of the validation of your claim – this is not within 28 days of your registration and we cannot be held responsible for any retailers / sellers incorrectly advising customers that payments are made within 28 days of the date of purchase or any misadvised data/time. Bear in mind that any missing or incorrect information risks delaying the validation and payment so please make sure to provide all the necessary correct information. The cashback promotion payments should reflect under either WorldPay or Link Network name.
3. Why do I need to submit my proof of purchase, model name and IMEI number?
We need a proof of purchase to check that your entry meets the terms and conditions of the promotion. This cuts down the paperwork for you, as we can look up the IMEI number to check your eligibility for the promotion.
4. What is considered to be an acceptable proof of purchase?
"An acceptable proof of purchase must contain the needed criteria below:
1- Retailer's name.
2- Date of purchase.
3- Product details.
4- VAT number.
Putting into consideration that the claim can be rejected if the supplied documents do not meet the above criteria."
5. Where can I locate my product’s IMEI number?
Access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ handset keypad. You can also find it going to Settings>About Phone>Scroll down to find IMEI.
6. The website says that my IMEI number is not recognised, why is that?
Check that you entered the IMEI correctly. If you're certain that the information is correct, your model may not be included in this promotion.
7. What formats can be used for uploading documents as part of the registration process and are there any size restrictions?
Your file should not be larger than 5 MB. You can upload the standard JPG, JPEG, PNG and PDF formats only.
8. I received a message that my claim is incomplete. What should I do now?
Please send us the information requested in the message as soon as possible, so we can confirm your participation in the promotion. If you don't reply within 10 days, we can't guarantee that you will receive your cashback.
9. I purchased my product a few weeks before / after the promotion dates. Can Sony make an exception and authorise a cashback payment for my purchase?
We can only consider customers applying for this promotion only if their product is purchased within the dates mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.
10. Is it possible for me to apply for this promotion by post instead of online?
Unfortunately, claims sent by post are not valid. Please log-in or register online and provide the necessary information (see step 3).
11. I have submitted a claim for three (3) products, but I’m only entitled to cashback for one (1) product. Why am I not eligible for the other products?
Each claim should be made separately on our website. At the end of each successful claim, you will have the chance to file a new claim. Please click on the “Claim another product” button to add a claim for another product.
NOTE: A maximum of three (3) claims can be made per customer (and only one claim per model).
12. I have not received e-mail updates regarding my claim, how can I track the progress of it?
An automated confirmation e-mail is sent when your claim is submitted and another email when your claim is accepted. Should we need any further information, a separate e-mail is sent to you. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder of your mailbox. Moreover, you may use this link to track the progress of your claim by entering the claim ID provided in the confirmation e-mail.
13. I am experiencing problems when trying to register for this promotion online where should I go?
Feel free to contact our support line through this link for any assistance regarding submitting your claim or to report any issues you may encounter.
14. What is done with my personal information?
You can consult our policy regarding the use of customer information by following this link.