If the following symptoms occur, please try the steps listed below:
- Download your model's firmware update from the support website. Un-zip and copy the extracted software package file to the root of an empty USB stick (don't put the file in a sub-folder)
- Un-plug the TV from the mains/electrical socket
- Plug TV into the mains/electrical socket and wait for approximately 20 seconds
- Turn the TV ON using the POWER button on remote control
- Insert the USB stick with the software package into a USB slot located on the side of the TV
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- First, the TV will copy the file from USB stick, then the POWER indicator will start flashing under "Updating process" (white colour for approximately 5 minutes). An update icon will be shown on-screen under "Updating"
- After approximately 30 minutes, the TV will reboot to complete the update
CAUTION: During the firmware installation process, do not remove the USB device, switch off the TV set or remove the power.
- When the firmware update is complete, a message will be displayed on the TV
- It is now safe to remove your USB stick from the USB slot