You can combine or trim music files using Combine Files... or Trim File... in the Tool menu.
NOTE: A list of devices supported for use with the Media Go software is available at: http://mediago.sony.com/enu/supported-devices/
The Media Go software may also work with other devices not on this list. However, we cannot guarantee operation if they are not listed.
Combining music files
You can combine music files in the order you want.
Multiple music files can be combined into one file.
- Select the music files that you want to combine from Library - Music in Media Go.
To select multiple files, click music files while holding down the Ctrl key.
- Select Tools - Combine Files... in the menu at the top of the Media Go screen.
- On the Combine Files screen, set the order of the music files that you want to combine and click the Next > button.
- Set Title, Format, and Quality of the combined file as desired and click the Finish button.
This completes the process to combine the selected files.
Trimming a music file
You can save a section of a song by specifying the start and end points within the song.
- Select the song that you want to trim from Library - Music in Media Go.
- Select Tools - Trim File... in the menu at the top of the Media Go screen.
- On the Trim File screen, set the start and end points of the desired section and click the Next > button.
- Set Title, Format, and Quality of the newly created file as desired.
This completes the process to trim the selected file.