IMPORTANT: This article is designed to assist when attempted to adjust the screen setting when watching a video using the Netflix app built-in to a Sony TV or on the DMX-NV1 Internet Video. If you are using the Netflix app on a Blu-ray Disc player, Network media player or Internet video device and need to adjust the screen on the TV, refer to this article adjust the screen on the TV, refer to this article .
As part of the normal operation of the TV, the Wide Mode feature is disabled while any of the Internet video apps are being used.
If your device uses version 1 of the Netflix app, you may be able to use one of the following options to adjust the size of the video you are watching by zooming in or out.
- Using the up arrow and down arrow on the supplied remote:
By pressing the up arrow or down arrow button on the TV remote control you can increase the size of the video to fill the screen or decrease the size of the video and the image will appear only in the center of the screen.
- Pressing the up arrow will zoom in and make the video bigger.
- Pressing the down arrow will zoom out and make the video smaller.
- Using the Options menu:
- Begin playing the video.
- On the TV remote control, press the OPTIONS button.
- Press the down arrow button to select Full Screen or Actual Size.
- Press the Enter button.
- Using the Yellow and Blue buttons on the supplied remote:
Using the supplied remote, you can zoom In and Out using the Yellow and Blue buttons.
- The size of the video cannot be made larger than full screen or smaller than actual size.
- Increasing the video size will affect the picture quality of the video.