Waterproof and shockproof performances of the Waterproof Case and Underwater Housing are noted below.
NOTE: The waterproof and shockproof performance was evaluated according to Sony's test criteria.
- SPK-AS1 (sold separately) is operable up to a water depth of 60 m.
- SPK-AS2 (bundled) is operable up to a water depth of 5 m for 30 minutes.
- SPK-AZ1 (bundled) is operable up to a water depth of 5 m for 30 minutes.
- SPK-X1 (bundled) is operable up to a water depth of 10 m for 60 minutes.
- MPK-UWH1 (bundled) is operable up to a water depth of 60 m for 30 minutes.
Conforms to MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5-Shock standards
This product has passed testing when dropped from a height of 1.5 m above a 5-cm thick plywood board.
- Use the Waterproof Case/Underwater Housing which is compatible with your camera.
- Depending on use conditions and circumstances, no guarantee is made regarding damage to, malfunction of, or the waterproof performance of this camera.
- The camera without the Waterproof Case does not meet waterproof and shockproof specifications.