Questions & Answers: 202
- How to set up the camera to be remotely controlled with a smartphoneThe Imaging Edge Mobile (replaces PlayMemories Mobile™) app must be installed on your smartphone. Visit the Google Play™ store or Apple® store on your smartphone to download and install it. Remote control setup
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- I cannot send videos to my smartphone through the Imaging Edge Mobile applicationIf you cannot send videos to your smartphone using the Send to Smartphone function of the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app, check the file format of the video you are attempting to send.
- How do I import or transfer photos and videos to a computer with PlayMemories Home?Select an option: Cyber-shot Windows USB Wi-Fi Importing the images from the camera or memory card to an external HDD (Hard Disk Drive) Mac USB Wi-Fi Importing the images from the camera or memory card to an external
- The Action Cam does not turn onCheck to see if the battery pack can be charged without any problem, and if the camera turns on. Attach the battery and turn off the power of the camera. NOTE: Charging is not possible when the camera is turned
- Will resetting the unit back to the factory default erase recorded images and videos?When RESET is executed, the recorded movies and pictures are not deleted. However, the unit's settings are restored to the factory defaults.
- No picture or sound when playing camera or camcorder content on a TV via HDMI connectionMake sure your TV is set to the proper HDMI input to receive the signal from the camcorder. Most TV remotes have an Input button that cycles from one input to the next. Press the Input button repeatedly until the
- I cannot make a Wi-Fi connection between the camera and smartphoneCheck the following steps. NOTE: You need the dedicated Imaging Edge Mobile application (PlayMemories Mobile™ app successor) to connect your camera and mobile device (Android smartphone/tablet or iPhone/iPad) through
- ERROR: This memory card does not support recording of XAVC S movies.This error happens when using a memory card that is not fast enough to record the data being saved by camera. An SDXC Memory Card of Class 10 or faster is required to record using the XAVC S format. An exFAT compatible