"Sony Tablet" Android 3.2.1 Release2 System Update
ANDROID 3.2.1 system update - Release 2 improvements
- Wireless Controller for PlayStation(R)3 support for Sony Tablet(TM) S model *1 *3
- "PARTY STREAMING" support *2
- “Video chat plugged into Skype(TM)” application is added for the Sony Tablet(TM) P model *3
- >Sony Tablet(TM) S model receives improved cradle (SGPDS1) support
*1 Requires optional USB Adapter Cable (SGPUC1, sold separately).
*2 Only works with "PARTY STREAMING" compatible devices.
*3 The application is not provided in some countries and regions.
Android 3.2.1 Release 1 System Update improvements (previously released)
- Improved system stability
- Screen rotation: adjusted threshold parameters
- PlayStation™Store App is added
- Video Unlimited App is added
- Improved Wi-Fi performance.
- Faster connection to Wi-Fi Access point after resuming.
- Improved WAN connection stability.
- Music playback while browsing heavy content websites.
Update installation instructions
- When a system update is released, it will be shown by a small update-icon next to the clock, and a pop-up notification.
If you tap the icon, a small frame will show what the update is about.
- Tap this small frame, and the update window will open in full screen.
- Tap the Download button, and the patch will start downloading.
- When the download is complete, tap Restart to update . You can only continue if the AC Adapter is connected to your "Sony Tablet".
- After around 5 minutes, the system will inform you that the System Update has completed successfully. Tap OK.
- To verify if the system is correctly updated, tap Apps , tap Settings , and tap About tablet . Here you can verify the Android version.
if it is 3.2.1 (release 2), , your Sony Tablet system update is now finished.