Sony Image Data Converter version 4.0 for Mac OS X
About this download
About this download (25/10/2011)
This utility installs the Image Data Converter software version 4.0 and provides the following benefits:
- Improves operability by combining the Image Data Lightbox and Image Data Converter SR software (previously known as "Sony Image Data Suite").
- Improves the tone reproduction for high intensity areas when using the D-Range Optimizer function
Note: Remote Camera Control is not included. If you use Remote Camera Control, please download from here beforehand.
- DSLR-A100 / DSLR-A200 / DSLR-A230 / DSLR-A290 / DSLR-A300 / DSLR-A330 / DSLR-A350 / DSLR-A380 / DSLR-A390
- DSLR-A450 / DSLR-A500 / DSLR-A550 / DSLR-A560 / DSLR-A580 / DSLR-A700 / DSLR-A850 / DSLR-A900
- SLT-A33 / SLT-A35 / SLT-A55 / SLT-A55V / SLT-A57 /SLT-A65 / SLT-A65V / SLT-A77 / SLT-A77V
- NEX-3 / NEX-C3 / NEX-5 / NEX-5N
Compatible Operating Systems
- Mac OS X v10.5
- Mac OS X v10.6
- Mac OS X v10.7
How to update ?
- If an earlier version of the Sony Image Data Suite software is already installed on your computer, it will remain and Image Data Converter Ver.4.0 will be additionally installed.
- Remote Camera Control is not included. If you use Remote Camera Control, please download from here beforehand.
- Make sure no program other than your Internet browser is running.
- You must accept the terms of the End User Licence Agreement at the bottom of the page. After reading this agreement, click "Download".
- The download of the IDC40_1110a.dmg (13.8 MB (14,556,315 bytes)) file will start.
- Double-click the downloaded IDC40_1110a.dmg file.
Note: it is normaly saved in the Download folder.
- Double-click the [IDC40_Installer1110a] icon which appears on the Desktop.
- Double-click the [IDC_INST.pkg] icon.
- Installation automatically starts. Follow the instruction on the screen.
- If "The installation was successful" appears, click [Close].
Drag and drop the [IDC40_Installer1110a] icon from the Desktop to the Trash (Eject) icon.