"Sony Tablet" Android Android 4.0.3 System Update
About this download
Android 4.0.3 upgrade improvements
- Adds Small App function
- Adds The slide show effect pattern
- Support direct playback media file on the SD Card memory *1
- You need to have enough free storage space (more than 80MB) on Tablet device for this updating.
- You should move some application to SD Card or uninstall if you don't have enough free storage space. *2
- Maximum bit rate of Video codec changes. (H.264/AVC 18Mbps to 10Mbps, WMV: 20Mbps to 10Mbps).
- Applications you have installed yourself might no longer be usable you apply this update.
*1 Supports only Sony Tablet(TM) S Series
*2 How to check the free storage space on your Table device: Tap Setting - Storage . Please check the available size on INTERNAL STORAGE .
Update installation instructions
- When a system update is released, it will be shown by a small update-icon next to the clock, and a pop-up notification.
If you tap the icon, a small frame will show what the update is about.
- Tap this small frame, and the update window will open in full screen.
- Tap the Download button, and the patch will start downloading.
- When the download is complete, tap Restart to update . You can only continue if the AC Adapter is connected to your "Sony Tablet".
- After around 5 minutes, the system will inform you that the System Update has completed successfully. Tap OK.
- To verify if the system is correctly updated, tap Apps , tap Settings , and tap About tablet . Here you can verify the Android version.
if it is 4.0.3 , your Sony Tablet system update is now finished.