Media players Update Program for database error
October 07, 2011
Thank you for your continued interest in Sony products.
An update is available which fixes the problem which displays database error on Music player and Video player preinstalled on Sony Tablet. This patch can be obtained from the Android Market.
- Launch Apps - Market and tap the Magnifying glass.
- Input the search word "sony corporation media players"
- Select the Media players on the search results.
- Install it by clicking the "Update" button in the Media players window.
Correct installation can be verified by following steps:
- Tap Settings - Applications - Manage applications .
- Tap All .
- Select Media player from the list.
- The update is successful if the version is 1.1.1
Please make sure that your "Sony Tablet" is running on Android 3.2. If your "Sony Tablet" is running on Android 3.1, please update the Android system before applying this program update.
To check the Android version: go to Apps - Settings - About tablet - Android version.