Stylish and small Network WALKMAN with 128 MB internal flash memory and a very long battery life of up to 70 hours
Driver & MP3 File Manager Installer for the Network Walkman NW-E53/E55/E73/E75/E95/S21
About this download
Please read the following instructions carefully.
Important: If you have not already installed SonicStage on your PC, then you must download and install driver before connecting the Network Walkman to your computer. Once the device is connected, you can then install the MP3 File Manager. Note that MP3 File Manager is installed onto the Network Walkman via the PC.
These drivers support the following products:
They have the following system requirements:
- CPU: Pentium II 400MHz or higher
- RAM: 64MB or more
- HDD: 5MB or more
- Display: 800 × 600 16 bit or more
- USB port Supports USB (Previously called USB1.1)
How to update ?
Please follow the steps below to download the driver and MP3 File Manager Installer:
- Create a folder to store the downloaded files on your hard disc. In the procedure below, we assume that this folder is created as C:\mp3_Inst .
- Click "Download"; below to accept the disclaimer and download the following files:
- Driver: PA_driver.exe (if necessary)
- MP3 File Manager:
- MP3FileManager_1.1_Update_ENU.exe (English) or
- MP3FileManager1.1_AE.pdf (User Manual)
- Install the driver (if necessary):
- Quit all applications.
- Double click the PA_driver.exe file to begin installation, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click "Finish"; when the installation is complete.
- Install the MP3 File Manager:
- Connect Network Walkman to your computer with the dedicated USB cable supllied.
- Double click MP3 File Manager_1.1_UpdateENU.exe or MP3 File Manager_1.1_UpdateFRA.exe to begin the installation.
- Click "Next" to go to the next screen, and select "Network Walkman (E:)"(or "Removable Disk (E:)") in the drop-down list box. (Note: The drive letter "(E:)" may vary depending on your environment).
- If "Network Walkman (E:)" does not appear in the drop-down list box, disconnect and reconnect the Network Walkman and then click the "Rescan" button.
- Continue to follow the onscreen instructions, and click "Finish"
- After installation, to check that the MP3 File Manager application and related files in the "ESYS" folder are successfully installed into the Network Walkman, follow the steps below:
- Open "My Computer", and double-click the "Network Walkman (E:)"(or "Removable Disk (E:)") icon to show inside the built-in flash memory of your Network Walkman.
- Double-click the "ESYS" folder to open it. If all of the following files are stored in the "ESYS" folder, the MP3 File Manager software is successfully installed:
- CHNDLL.dll (48 KB)
- help.htm (5.66 KB)
- MP3FileManager.exe (1.72MB)
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows Millennium Edition
- Windows 98 Second Edition