Memory Card File Rescue Software Ver.3.0
About this download
About Memory Card File Rescue
"Memory Card File Rescue" is a software program that recovers data from your Sony memory card that has been accidentaly erased.
Shoot with ease knowing that your precious movies / photos are protected.
What type of memory media can be used with this software?
This software can be used on all Sony brand Memory Stick™, SD Memory Card and USB Flash Drive* except:
- Non-Sony brand Memory Stick™, SD Memory Card and USB Flash Drive
- Memory Stick™ for AIBO® robot
- Memory Stick ROM™ for electronic dictionaries or e-Book readers
- PSP® brand Memory Stick™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™ or Memory Stick Micro™
Note: Defect or damage of a memory card itself cannot be recovered.
* Suported models are USM-LX(A) series, USM-L series, USM-N series and USM-M series.
What type of files can be recovered?
This software supports recovery of JPG (DCF), MPEG-1, MP4(MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC), AVCHD file, and other types of files, except:
- Game data, and content-protected music and movies
Note: This software analyzes FAT file system and recovers a file on a memory media regardless of file format where possible.
We do not guarantee a recovery of all data. Some file may not be recoverable due to its data status.
Recovered files will be stored in PC.
My memory media is not recognized on my PC. What can I do?
- Please ensure to log in as Administrator if you are using Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows 7®.
- Ensure that the memory media is inserted in the PC slot, or in the USB reader / writer, for example.
When I try to install the software, the message "Unrecognizable program" appears.
You can just continue, the installation can be completed without any issue.
The folder structure has changed after the data has been recovered.
Memory Card File Rescue cannot recover the folder structure, except AVCHD.
File names have changed after the data has been recovered.
In some cases, Memory Card File Rescue cannot recover file names completely.
Compatible Operating Systems
- CPU: Pentium III 450MHz or higher
- RAM: 64MB or more
- Display: High Color (16bit) or higher, 800x600 pixels or better