12.2 megapixels with 3" Xtra Fine LCD, HD out, SteadyShot INSIDE and pro features. Body only.
Download of "Interval Shooting Set-up Tool" for DSLR-A700 (Windows only)
About this downloadIf you use DSLR-A700, please download this "Interval Shooting Set-up Tool".
By executing this tool after installing the latest version of "Sony Image Data Suite" that can be found here , the interval timer shooting function in Remote Camera Control will be activated.
How to update ?Download
How to execute
- Make sure no program other than your Internet browser is running.
- You must accept the terms of the End User Licence Agreement at the bottom of the page. After reading this agreement, click "Accept".
- The download of the IntervalTimer_A700.exe 62.3 KB (63,840 bytes) file will start.
- Save the file to the Desktop of your computer (recommended).
- Double-click the downloaded IntervalTimer_A700.exe file.
- The command prompt screen will open, and the message "Completed" will appear when the setting is completed.
Notes: You need to install "Sony Image Data Suite" provided here before executing this tool.
If there are multiple user accounts in your computer, this tool needs to be executed by each user account.