DPP-FP55 Printer Driver for Windows ME/2000/XP
About this download
- CPU : CPU Pentium III 500 MHz or higher (Pentium III 800 MHz or higher recommended).
- RAM : 128 MB or more (256 MB or more recommended).
- Hard Drive : 200 MB or more hard disk space (Depending on your version of Windows, more space may be required to install the software)
How to update ?
- Do not connect the printer to your computer until instructed. If you connect the printer before instructed, the following window will appear:
- Windows Me: Add New Hardware Wizard
- Windows 2000/XP: Search For New Hardware Wizard
- Create the following folder on your C Drive : DPP_Driver
- Click Accept at the bottom of this page to start download
- Click Save , and select the following folder: C:\DPP_Driver
- After the download is completed, go to: C:\DPP_Driver and check that the downloaded file (DPPFP55W01.exe) is 11,476,536 bytes. If the file size is different, download the file again.
- Go to the following folder: C:\ DPP_Driver and double click the downloaded DPPFP55W01.exe file. The installation of the update program will start automatically.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Notes for Windows Millenium Edition Users
Depending on the condition of your computer, the following may occur:
If the Add New Hardware Wizard appears during installation, follow the procedure below.
- Select the Specify the location of the driver check box and click Next.
- Select the Search for the best driver for your device and Specify a location check boxes.
- Specify the location as C:\DPP_Driver and click Next.
- Click Next until the Finish button appears and click Finish.
If the Add New Hardware Wizard appears again, follow the procedure above.
If the message appears informing you that USBPRINT.SYS cannot be found and requesting you to insert the CD-ROM, specify C:\DPP_Driver.
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows Millennium Edition
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional