Support for Sony Car Audios & Stereos
Get more specific support when you tell us your model name
Support for Sony Car Audios & StereosHead Units Incar Multimedia Incar Navigation Accessories Amplifiers Speakers
In Car explained
Bluetooth® StereoDiscover the compatible mobile phones for your Bluetooth® in-car stereo. Made for iPod, iPhoneConnect, control and recharge your iPod or iPhone on the road with selected car stereos. USB socketFind out which USB device you can connect to your in-car stereo.
Glossary : In Car
- 6 Disc
- Indicates a CD or MiniDisc autochanger with a capacity of 6 discs.
- (Automatic Tuner Activation) Automatically switches to tuner while fast-forwarding or rewinding tape and during CD/MiniDisc changing.
- CD/MD changer control
- Controls external CD/MiniDisc autochanger(s).
- Electronic Shock Protection
- CD data read from the disc is held in a temporary memory buffer and read out of the memory continuously. If the laser pickup is disturbed by a shock or vibration, the data is rewritten to this memory avoiding breaks in audio. The advanced G-PROTECTION™ incorporated in new Sony CD-tray-equipped tuners is able to refocus within only 0.5 sec, while an innovative "alpha GEL®" damper absorbs low-frequency vibrations.