VAIO recommends Windows® 7.
Slim and Compact Performer
Ultra thin notebook with AMD Dual Core™ processor and high contrast VAIO Display
This product is a previous model, however it may still be available to buy.
- Keep going for up to 6.5 hours
- Easy to carry around at less than 1.5 kilos
- Watch videos and play games with AMD discrete-class graphics
- Be entertained on a high contrast 16:9 VAIO Display screen
We are engaged in a constant review of our manufacturing, operational and business practices to ensure that our products are developed in an environmentally responsible way.
- Energy Star® 5.0 qualified
- Mercury-free LCD with white LED backlight for improved energy efficiency
- Polyvinyl Chloride is not used in casing and cables for internal wiring (PVC-Free)
- Contains no BFRs (Brominated Flame Retardants) in casing and main printed wiring boards
- Recycled paper or paper from responsible forestry (e.g. FSC-certified) is used for product packaging
- To save paper, extended user manual is on the hard disc drive
- Easy recycling - all plastic parts above 100g made of single or easily separable materials
- Volatile Organic Compound-free vegetable oil based ink or water based Flexographic ink is used for printing the Packaging
- Sony is determined that its practices as a business should be environmentally responsible
- We aim to reduce CO2 emissions from Sony Group sites by 30% by the end of March 2015 (compared to 2001 levels)
- Our long term goal is to achieve a zero environmental footprint throughout the lifecycle of Sony's products and business activities
* Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, Ultrabook and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.