Sony Tablet P 4GB
The Tablet Evolved
Go anywhere and be entertained on dual 14cm (5.5") screens with 3G and 4GB hard drive
This product is a previous model, however it may still be available to buy.
- Enjoy entertainment on dual 14cm (5.5") screens
- Designed for a comfort with touch screen
- Carry in one hand with ultra light styling
- Have fun with Sony network entertainment
- Play games at the PlayStation® Suite
We are engaged in a constant review of our manufacturing, operational and business practices to ensure that our products are developed in an environmentally responsible way.
- Your Sony Tablet saves energy every minute of the day with a mercury-free white LED backlight that produces no heat and makes your screen last longer. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness to conserve power.
- Tablet P also protects the environment with PVC-free (Polyvinyl Chloride) wiring and a BFR-free (Brominated Flame Retardants) printed circuit board. Some recycled plastic is also used for the cabinet.
- We think environmentally throughout production. There are no plastic parts over 100g which ensures much quicker and easier recycling. Only recycled or certified paper is used for packaging and VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compound) vegetable oil or water based ink for printing.
- Gone are the days of big boxes and manuals. Countless trees are saved by minimising the size of packaging and including an extended manual on your hard drive.
- It’s a global challenge. We’re determined that all our business practices from manufacturing to distribution are as environmentally responsible as possible.
- That means a 30% reduction in CO² emissions by March 2016 compared to 2001 levels, all major European factories and offices powered by electricity from 100% renewable sources and a long term goal of zero environmental footprint throughout the life of your Sony Tablet.