High quality dye-sublimation photo printer with 2.0” LCD screen and direct MS and SD memory card slots. Supplied with Bluetooth adapter DPPA-BT1.
This product is a previous model, however it may still be available to buy.
- Same as DPP-FP60, but supplied with DPPA-BT1 Bluetooth adapter, allowing quick and easy wireless connection with mobile phones or other Bluetooth enabled devices, such as Personal computers.
- High quality 2.0” LCD screen (86.836 pixels resolution) to view and select images and have easy user interface for control and operation
- Direct MemoryStick and SD card optimal compatibility with different camera brands
- Fast printing speed (approx 63 seconds), optimized for printing of high resolution images of today’s new DSC and DSLR cameras
- PC free operation and features - Calendar Print, Layout Print, Index Print, Red eye reduction
- Pictbridge direct print from digital camera or print from PC via USB connection.
- Super Coat 2 protects print from damage caused by fingerprints, light, heat and humidity ensuring long-lasting prints
- 300 dpi x 300 dpi printing with 16.7 million colours per dot
- Optional recommended printing papers SVM-F40P/SVM-F120P
- Printing Technology: Dye-sublimation (Y/M/C/O)
- Color Resolution: 256 levels x 3 colors ; 16.7 million colors
- Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
- Print size: 4 x 6” (10 x 15cm, Postcard size)
- Print speed: approx. 63 sec. (from memory card)
- LCD screen: 2.0” TFT
- DIRECT MEMORY CARD SLOTS:
- -MemoryStick slot (MS, MS Duo direct)
- -SD card slot (SD, miniSD, MMC direct)
- Paper tray capacity: 20 sheets
- PictBridge / Camera connection: USB (Type A, PictBridge)
- Computer connection: USB 1.1 (Type B)
- Bluetooth: Optional (DPPA-BT1 adapter required)
- Compatible OS: Windows XP Pro/Home, 2000 Professional, Millennium edition.
- Supplied Accessories: Paper tray, AC adaptor, Cleaning cartridge/paper, CD-ROM (Printer driver, Picture Motion Browser)
Please note our accessories are model specific and specifications may differ from country to country.